Top 10 ONLINE LOAN CALCULATOR CROSSWORD Resources
CrippleIn some community card games, to cripple the deck means to have a hand that is virtually impossible for anyone else to catch up to. Cold deckA “stacked” deck which is deceptively switched with the original deck of cards in play, to benefit a player or the dealer. So named because when the deck is put into the game, it has not had a chance to warm up from handling by the players and dealer. Cash playsAn announcement, usually by a dealer, that a player who has requested to buy chips and can bet the cash they have on the table in lieu of chips until receiving their chips.
- It’s my own fault; I should have specified swigs of beer over shots of vodka for each time she said Maverick.
- It’s slightly unusual, but unusual things happen all the time.
- Click raiseMaking the minimum raise.
- Wasn’t there a time when BRAVO showed respectable, artistic fare—as in something you would stand up and shout “BRAVO” for?
- If one player wins both times they win the whole pot, but if both players win one hand they split the pot.
VillainIn hand histories any opponent as seen from hero’s perspective. StructuredA structured betting system is one where the spread of the bets may change from round to round. SmoochedWhen someone manages to catch a slightly better hand. RepresentTo represent a hand is to play as if it were held .
Look for more clues & answers
In tournament play, any player can call a clock. Blind defenseTo call or raise an opponent’s raise when in the big blind, rather than folding an otherwise weak hand, in order to exploit overly aggressive players. The following is a glossary of poker terms used in the card game of poker. It supplements the glossary of card game terms. Besides the terms listed here, there are thousands of common and uncommon poker slang terms. This is not intended to be a formal dictionary; precise usage details and multiple closely related senses are omitted here in favor of concise treatment of the basics. Next to the crossword will be a series of questions or clues, which relate to the various rows or lines of boxes in the crossword.
CatchTo receive needed cards on a draw. Often used with an adjective to further specify, catch perfect, catch inside, catch smooth. Angle shootingIntentionally using interest amt. crossword clue an angle to exploit an opponent such as obscuring the size of their chip stack or acting out of turn. Ace-to-five, ace-to-sixMethods of evaluating low hands.
Home Equity Loan Rate Nj
ShootoutA poker tournament format where the last remaining player of a table goes on to play the remaining players of other tables. Each table plays independently of the others; that is, there is no balancing as players are eliminated. Sevens ruleA rule in many A-5 lowball games that requires a player with a seven-low or better after the draw to bet, rather than check or check-raise. In some venues, a violator loses any future interest in the pot; in others they forfeit their interest entirely. Scare cardA card dealt face up that could create a strong hand for someone. PostTo make the required small or big blind bet in Texas hold ’em or other games played with blinds rather than antes. Pay offTo call a bet when the player is most likely drawing dead because the pot odds justify the call.
- I think the thursday-friday gap is bigger than the friday-saturday gap.
- RockA very tight player .A bundle of chips held together with a rubber band, or other token signifying an obligatory live straddle.
- Casinos typically use plastic decks that can handle the added wear and tear, as casino players often read their “hole” cards by peeking at the corner rather than lifting the card.
- Top kickerIn community card poker games, top kicker is the best possible kicker to some given hand.
- BlockerIn community card poker, holding one of the opponent’s outs, typically when the board threatens a straight or straight draw.
- Used especially in high-low split games.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue “Polling stat.”, and really can’t figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you’re working on. If you’re looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue “Polling stat.” then you’re in the right place. A generally vague clue is supplied to help the players figure things out.
Possibly related crossword clues for “Polling stat.”
It’s customary for a constructor to tip off his theme by alluding to it in the clue for every theme entry. Although it’s not 100 percent clear what happened here, the most plausible scenario is that the theme was borrowed from the NYT puzzle and then three of the four clues were changed. Top kickerIn community card poker games, top kicker is the best possible kicker to some given hand. Prop, proposition playerA player who gets paid an hourly rate to start poker games or to help them stay active. Prop players play with their own money, which distinguishes them from shills, who play with the house’s money. Poker tableA typical poker game will have between two and ten players. A padded table top is preferred to facilitate picking up chips and cards.
FieldAll players as a collective in a large tournament. Effective nutsA hand that is not the actual nut hand but strong enough to be played like it. Cold callTo call an amount that represents a sum of bets or raises by more than one player without previously calling or making a bet in the same round.